Signup for sendroks!

Our cross-border money transfer service is available to users in California, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming. We are applying for Money Transfer License in other states. If we are not licensed in your state, we cannot serve you; but please go ahead and register anyway. We will take note of your state and if more people apply from your state, we will raise your state’s priority in the license application process.

  • When you send money through sendroks, we send ROKS to your recipient.
  • What is ROKS? ROKS is a US Dollar substitute. Every ROKS received is equivalent to a US Dollar.
  • Your recipient needs to install the ROKS Wallet app (either for the iPhone or Android).
  • Instruct your recipient to follow instructions here:
    (The links at the bottom of the page allows your recipient to install the ROKS Wallet.)

Register Now